Who We Are:
Starface is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin, as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and optimism.
Our Mission is changing the conversation around acne. We are here to normalize and destigmatize.
Starface is where complexion meets confidence and authenticity. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for developing strategies and content to grow brand awareness, drive revenue, and expand our communities. We’re looking for someone who can communicate who we are, our values, and causes we support.
- Develop engaging, on-trend & consistent campaigns to align with Starface’s priorities & promotions
- Responsible for daily posting and creation of content across Starface social platforms; Maintain social media/editorial content calendar
- Working with creative teams to build thoughtful content execution plan
- Working with copywriter and graphic designer to build out cohesive social media assets
- Identifying social partnerships and managing relationships
- Keeping others up to date on timely initiatives
- Be the primary point of contact for execution, development, and community management.
- Provide direction and feedback on our static image and video content strategy
- Analyze daily, weekly & monthly reporting to inform strategy across all social platforms; Actively monitor social pages for content & community building opportunities.
- Looking at data and analytics to find best times to post, what is best to post, and able to report data back to internal and external teams.
What you need to succeed:
- An online portfolio or samples of work.
- Thoughtful, considerate, witty, sense of humor
- Ability to successfully lead and manage internal and external teams.
- Be able to identify and source talent/contractors for different projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
- Great with digesting data and analytics
- Attention to detail and tapped into culture
- A great leader as we continue to build out our team
- Loves to post, engage and organizing assets with ample time before posting
- Passion for beauty/skincare a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.